1. Enhance and promote historical and archaeological, artistic and cultural potentials, as well as touristic, environmental, scientific, social and economic capacities, through the development and creation of research projects and education, designed to operate in a European and international landscape.
2. Disseminate the results of the work and research carried out by the Institute and from its external partners in different fields of study.
3. Acquire specific skills in the areas of activities of the Institute that can be made available for public and private entities.
4. Develop through this work, a system of collaboration and integration between young European and international researchers.
5. Encourage cultural exchanges and support the spirit of bonding, solidarity and volunteering within the European community.